1) Sustain Our Players
With eight boys teams and one girls team, we are currently
serving over 100 youth, many of whom need scholarship
assistance to participate. Support a player’s physical, mental,
and spiritual development for $700 per year.
2) Expand Our Reach
Construction of our own facility will enable us to serve more youth,
their families, and the broader community with more diverse
education, sports, and spiritual programs.
The facility will:
• Be a central place to practice and provide
mentoring opportunities; where players know
they can come for encouragement and
mentoring in all aspects of life
• Provide practice and game space for 16-20 teams, with 4
• Allow us to attract top Christian coaches who will be 100%
committed to implementing our one-on-one vision.
• Host tournaments and generate revenue from facility rentals.
• Provide space for counseling youth on bullying, self-esteem issues,
and direction for their future.
• Offer unique tutoring, including relating academic topics to
basketball and other memorable teaching methods.
.• Implement financial literacy classes for families and the
• Serve as a gathering place for the whole family to encounter Jesus.